Quick links to topics

Highland Minotaur... ordered

The Bears Head Miniatures "Highland Minotaur" has been released for sale, and I eagerly await it's arrival Down Under.


BHM Highland Minotaur - image via direct link to the BHM web site

Now I need to wait for the Jacobite Rebellion miniatures mentioned in my previous post to start the game along.

On the rules side of thing, the Black Powder supplement for Open Combat Skirmish Game are a step closer to being released, which is what I will need to play what I have in mind.

3 comments:

colinmnash said...

Hey Shelldrake, Rapier Miniatures do a range of 28mm Highland minotaurs:
http://www.rapierminiatures.co.uk/page/Range/28mm_Beastmen.html#minotaurs

Simon Quinton said...

Awesome I is a cracking mini. I may have to acquire for some reason I am yet to find :D

Shelldrake said...

Thanks for the heads up Colin - I didn't know about these figures. Great to hear from you too :-)

Simon: who needs a reason? I wanted the reason and made a back story for my excuse ;-)