Quick links to topics

Blogger's word verification

I have just finished a bit of work that has taken me away from the hobby for a bit, and I noticed the word verification for comments has changed a bit.

 The words can be hard to read, especially if you suffer from even mild dyslexia. With this in mind I have removed any word verification needed with my blogs; it is hard enough to make comments work at the best of time, let alone when someone can't post a comment because they can't read the words in the verification process.

Now that my little rant is over, I should be back to the hobby and posting more than I have done so far in Feb 2012.

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Glad your back and well. The word verification has ticked off a number of people!

lrqan said...

With you on that Brummie!