As I mentioned in a previous post I found a Buddha statue head that had just become available to buy. The head is listed as a base for putting miniatures on, but I thought it would be great as a piece of scenery for my Vietnam game.
It arrived on Wednesday and I finished painting and flocking it on Thursday.
Now I need to make a few ruin wall pieces to go near by.
My 40 trees also arrived and I have based them up. I just need to paint and flock the bases and they will be finished.
I would have liked to have done it this weekend, but I have other commitments that will mean the earliest I can work on them will be next week.
Oh, I also made my own hot wire cutter - this thing is super effective and I will show some handy work and a photo of the cutter next week with any luck.